We are looking for a team player who brings a passion for creativity, storytelling, artistry and positive energy to our design firm. This individual will work directly with, and in support of, the Austin Director on projects and will be heavily responsible for the creation, documentation, and management of a diverse set of projects including: high end residential, master planning, hospitality/resort, and public/urban space. The individual is also expected to collaborate heavily with the architecture and planning teams and play a significant role in the marketing and business development for the office. The ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- Strong design and graphic skills, both digital and hand drawn
- Ability to motivate and lead production teams
- Self motivated
- Ability to assemble SD and DD level packages
- Positive attitude and great communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Construction/technical competence
- Interdisciplinary collaboration
- Proficiency with Auto CAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch-Up, and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge/experience in Rhino or other modeling software highly preferred
- Comfortable with both master planning and landscape architecture projects
- Knowledge of the Public Sector and strong experience with the Private Sector
Please send a resume and graphic samples to [email protected] Keep all submissions under 9MB. No phone calls.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture.