Are you passionate about marketing and brand awareness? Are you ready to Experience Creativity in your next marketing role? If you would like to grow your career as Director of Marketing in a dynamic and creative firm, then check us out! We are a group of 100 talented designers who care about artistic design, trusted service, and a culture of collaboration and respect. We are fun to work with, and we’re looking for a Director of Marketing who will share in our creative work ethic and propel us to the next level of brand recognition in our various project types and geographies.
The Director of Marketing will be responsible to:
- Work with marketing leadership to strategize and implement actions for successful firm-wide marketing efforts for DTJ’s various project types, pursuits, and regions.
- Promote DTJ’s visibility and brand through a variety of mediums.
- Manage studio interface and understand overall studio needs for marketing.
- Direct the activities of the Marketing studio, assuring marketing support is efficient, effective and a strong resource to marketers and studio leadership.
- Provide marketing mentoring for staff at all levels.
- Strategize marketing’s role in firmwide recruiting and retention efforts.
- Account for and delegate marketing studio responsibilities including RFP’s/RFQ responses, collateral materials, website, social media efforts, relationship building/industry participation, special events, photography, content marketing, speaking, awards.
- Prepare annual budget, BD utilization, and relevant reports.
Minimum of 10 years’ experience. A/E or industry-related experience required. Reports to the CEO.
Salary Range: $90K – $115K
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with desired job title in the subject line. Keep all submissions under 9MB. Please, no phone calls.