DTJ has an excellent opportunity in our Boulder office on our Marketing/Administrative Team.
We seek a self-motivated, creative individual with excellent interpersonal skills to help us achieve our business goals. If you have proven experience as a strategist, organizer and self starter, we want to hear from you!
Qualified candidates will have 4+ yrs of experience and the following attributes:
- Passionate and skilled in social media campaigns; including planning, implementation and measurable results
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to prepare written materials and award submittals independently
- Proven skills in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office; position requires creating RFP’s/RFQ’s as well as proposals/contracts
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with a variety of personalities across three offices (Boulder, Atlanta, Dallas)
- Excellent organizational skills including; attention to detail; ability to manage multiple requests, assess priorities and meet deadlines
- General Office Administration support as needed
- Excellent graphic design eye
Reports directly to the Marketing Manager. Works directly with various principals, project managers in preparation of proposals, qualifications or other related materials as needed. Works with all staff members in the ongoing revision of resumes, project information and award submittals. Work hand in hand with Administrative Office Team.