Our ideal candidate is a team player bringing passion, artistry, and positive energy to our firm. Experience in one or more of DTJ’s areas of focus is ideal. Candidates should also be proficient in Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and have strong design ideas and good hand graphics skills. This individual will work among our creative teams and will be responsible for various design tasks and production.
We are seeking candidates for the position at both our Boulder and Atlanta offices.
Why Work at DTJ – “Experience Culture”
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefit package
- Profit sharing, matching 401k, 2 weeks PTO, with the option of purchasing additional time, 6 days Sick Leave + seven paid holidays
- Fun, Connecting, and Great Work Environment
- Four awesome offices: Boulder, Atlanta, Austin + Dallas
- Working with creative Designers on projects around the world!
- Work Hard/Laugh Hard: We love our social gatherings and give back to our communities though our “Experience Compassion” program
- Most importantly, DTJ offers an exciting career working in a multi-discipline firm with great advancement opportunities
- Salary Range $46,000 to $65,000 pending experience
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or equivalent design degree.
Please send a resume and portfolio of work to [email protected] with desired job title and office location in the subject line. Keep all submissions under 9MB. Please, no phone calls.