We are seeking a motivated team player who brings a passion for creativity, storytelling, artistry, and positive energy to our design firm. This individual will work among our creative design teams on a myriad of projects and will be responsible for various design tasks and production documentation. Project types and scales encompass a wide range of opportunities, including Master Planning, Neighborhood Design and Site-Specific solutions for residential, resort and mixed-use environments on a few acres to a few thousand acres. Opportunities for sustained career growth, and advancement are available for motivated and talented individuals.
The ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- Positive attitude and great communication skills
- Self-motivated and professionally driven
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch-Up, and Microsoft Office
- Strong design and graphic skills, both digital and hand drawn
- Interdisciplinary collaboration
Salary Range $52,000 to $62,000 (pending experience)
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or equivalent design degree.
Please send a resume and portfolio of work to firstname.lastname@example.org with desired job title and office location in the subject line. Keep all submissions under 9MB. Please, no phone calls.