At DTJ, we like to push the limits of design. We strategize and explore. We work hard and laugh hard. And we help our clients experience creativity at every turn. Join our team of epic creators.
DTJ provides an ideal atmosphere for designers to excel within a collaborative studio of Architects, Landscape Architects, and Planners. We are seeking candidates for the following positions.
DTJ offers competitive compensation with an excellent benefit package including profit sharing, 401k, three weeks paid time off with the option of purchasing additional time, and seven federal holidays. Most importantly, DTJ offers an exciting career working in a multi-discipline firm with great advancement opportunities.
Current Open Positions
0-3 Years Planner (Boulder):
We are seeking candidates with 0-3 years of experience who brings passion, artistry and creativity to our design firm.
Qualified designers should have the following attributes:
- Community Design, Visioning and Site-specific planning experience including residential and resort environments
- Strength in creating a vision and framework associated with Community Master Plans
- Exceptional graphics packaging skills
- Strong site planning and grading skills with ability to work with topography
- Understanding of site planning standards and entitlement process
- Understanding of horizontal and vertical alignment of roadways
- Excellent hand and computer plan graphics with proven skills in AutoCAD, Sketch-Up and Adobe Suite
- Rendering skills a plus
If you’re passionate about creating “great places” and looking for a growth position in a dynamic, high-energy, integrated design firm, please send a resume and portfolio of work to [email protected]. Keep all submissions under 9MB. No phone calls.
5-10 Years Landscape Architecture (Boulder):
Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch-Up and have strong hand graphic skills along with the ability to direct others and oversee small projects and/or portions of larger projects. We are looking for a team player who brings passion, artistry and positive energy to our design firm. The ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- Strong design and graphic skills
- Ability to motivate and lead production teams
- Self motivated
- Ability to assemble SD and DD level packages
- Positive attitude and great communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with Auto CAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch-Up, and Microsoft Office
- Comfortable with Themed Attractions projects
Please send a resume and graphic samples to [email protected]. Keep all submissions under 9MB. No phone calls.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture
Entry Level to License Track Designer/Architect:
Entry Level to license track designer/architect: 0 to 5 years’ experience, proficient in Revit, Sketch-Up, Adobe Creative Suite, and have good hand graphics skills. We are looking for someone who is a team player bringing passion, artistry, and positive energy to our design firm. A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture is preferred. Experience in one or more of DTJ’s areas of focus is ideal.
If applying, please include a link to your portfolio on your resume.